What Will I Learn From The Responsible Serving® Course?
The primary focus of the Responsible Serving® Course is to teach you the correct practices, procedures and techniques to serve alcohol responsibly. For instance, this course will teach you:
• how to identify fake IDs (and which IDs are valid for determining age),
• how to spot when someone is visibly intoxicated, and
• how to safely stop serving alcohol to someone when they've had too much to drink.
The course also covers the legal responsibilities of a server, your state's laws regarding the serving of alcohol, and much more.
Quick Signup (click add to cart)
- Sign up for free
- Purchase Responsible Serving of Alcohol courses for $7.95*
- Track employee progress and print certificates instantly
- Add employees as needed
*discounted pricing requires $79 minimum purchase